
As Kara Lou captioned this picture, "Happy F*ing 4th of July!

Julianne sleeping in a bouncy chair next to the pool.

We spent our 4th of July with Meghan and Patrick O'Neil and fam and Jill and Ricky Olszta and fam this year. Lots of fun. We BBQ'd and then walked to the Frankfort fireworks. The kids had a blast and Julianne was an angel.

All wearing their puddle jumpers. Seamus and all the ladies!

Here are all the kids including the babies. I mean this picture is ridiculous. Grace wanted to hold Baby Ricky though so we let Olivia hold Julianne.

So much fun!!!!

Family picture at the fireworks.

The best we could do! The girls loved running around. Charlotte was not as in to the fireworks as I thought she would be.

I tried to get them to take some pictures outside our house. Not the best photo shoot.

Poor Julianne was not up for this at all.

My three little ladies. Hm... we will have to work on these photo ops.
No comments:
Post a Comment