Saturday, February 25, 2012

Charlotte's 15 month appointment

Funny story from Charlotte's last doctor's appointment. We had just been to the doctor the day before for her dermatologist appointment and so we were really not in the mood to be back in the office the following day, however off we went. I met Paul at the doctor's office with the two girls and so we ran in and were hanging out. About one minute before the nurse told us we could weigh Charlotte and take off her diaper, we noticed she had pooped. Well Paul had just used the last of the wipes that were in the bag before I got there so we had one diaper and zero wipes to work with. I asked the nurse if they had any wipes and of course she said, "No." Sooo I had to take Charlotte to the bathroom and change her "Mr. Mom" style. By the way, if you haven't seen that movie you need to. We all know that those Changing Tables in the bathroom cannot be trusted and Charlotte's poop was ridiculously disgusting. I had to use toilet paper and water and keep taking her from the table to the sink and back again to clean her off. Needless to say, I was breaking a sweat but we got it done. Don't worry, I gave her a bath as soon as we got home. Poor Char Char! More to come!

No comments: