Sunday, February 26, 2012

Char-Char- 15 month Stats

At Charlotte's most recent doctor's appointment, she was 22 lbs 10 oz and 30 in. That is the 50th percentile for weight and 25th-50th percentile for height. Her head circumference was in between the 50th-75th percentiles.

She already is saying lots of words including, Pat, Papa, okee dokee, bird, ball, dog, bam, no, done, more, bath, book, (hm... lots of b words), out, up, mama and mom, da da, eeta for Rita, and I know I'm missing some... hmmm. She also Roars when I ask her what sound a lion makes and she tweets for a birdie sound.

She is obsessed with her shoes and her coat and always wants to go "out." She loves her blanket and her elephant wubbanub also. I would be upset that she is so attached to them however she goes to sleep without any problems and stays asleep so it's a battle I'm not fighting.

She hates getting her diaper changed and cries and squirms, however when I say "Legs up," she pats her belly and says, "Pat, pat, pat," to which I finish with, "Raise your arms up high," because she learned it from Little Einsteins. Not sure why she does this when I say "Legs up," but it is really cute.

Her Aunt Rita always asks if anyone has to go to the bathroom when she gets home from work in case Grace would like to go. Grace ignores this, however Charlotte smiles and walks right into the bathroom. She proceeds to take the little step stool and attempts to either put it in the toilet, stand on it, or sit on it, depending on her moods. Don't worry, we won't be potty training her any time soon.

Ever since 14 and a half months she has been walking or now running from place to place. She was such a late walker however she seemed to wait until she had mastered it in her head and executes it perfectly. She can run around a corner so well, it's amazing. It's like she was just observing Grace for all that time, waiting until she was ready to make her move. She likes to climb on things (stairs, empty boxes, etc.) but can't manage to climb on our couches yet. She slightly tries it and then whines until we help her up.

No comments: