Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some of my favorite pics from Julianne's first week

This was Grace posing even though it looks like she thinks I'm crazy.  She is so sweet these days.  She really is except when she is dealing with Charlotte.  She doesn't have a lot of patience for Charlotte and even in the first week said, "I don't want Charlotte to be my sister anymore."  Paul and I had a talk with her and told her that if she isn't nice to Charlotte she won't be able to hold Julianne.  She has been much better since.  

Charlotte loves Julianne and wants to hold her but not for very long.  She gets bored of it easily.  She is conflicted between holding the baby and watching whatever show was on tv at that time.  She does love getting her turn though and when she wakes up in the morning she comes looking for Julianne. 


I love this because it seems to be a position that Julianne likes when she needs to be calmed down.  She still has her serious face on too.  Grandma is good at this.  I feel like she will be great when I go back to work.  I better get to work on pumping bottles though.  Not as easy with other children to run around after.


Julianne's first bottle.  It wasn't a very successful attempt at a feeding.  Grace wanted to give it to her though but gave up very quickly when Julianne wouldn't take it.  It was very early though and I was only pumping because I was in pain.  Grace is going to be a great babysitter one day!


People want to know why I want a boy.  It's because Paul has three "daddy's girls" right now.  Keep in mind, I was sitting on the opposite couch and no one wanted to sit with me.  :)  Gotta love the spit up mark on his shirt too.  How is Grace even watching tv under Paul's arm like that??

Just a little update on Charlotte.  She loves clothes and thinks my lingerie are dresses.  I love the backwards baseball cap with the "dress."

This is why we can't leave Charlotte alone with the baby.  She forgets she is holding her while watching tv.  Good thing Julianne is a good sport!  Actually now that I reread this, clearly we wouldn't be leaving her alone with the baby anyways.  Don't worry... I swear we are good parents.




No comments: