Monday, April 29, 2013

Bella Baby Pictures


I'm sure you've all seen these already but here are the Bella Baby Pics from the hospital and the three pictures we had taken at home.  Also, I added the pics of Grace and Charlotte from the hospital too.  
For comparison purposes!

This is my all time favorite picture!

Sweet baby Julianne started her photo shoot by pooping right through her lace romper.  Good thing it was cream because I was able to get it cleaned to about that color for the rest of the photo shoot so it wouldn't show..  

Charlotte was not very cooperative during the photoshoot but that could be because Grace wouldn't let her hold Julianne.  Shocking we know.  Each time they got close to each other, Grace would yell, "Charlotte, get off of me."
Enjoy!
Can you believe how alert she was?  She also pooped right as this photo shoot was beginning too and it was a gross one.  She kept pooping as I was trying to clean her up.  She was also screaming so she was very red to begin the shoot.  I love how serious she looks in this picture.  She is definitely my child.

















No comments: