As we continued through Epcot, along with going on a few more rides and attractions we also spotted Belle and the Beast. There was a park just across the way so Paul took Grace to play while Charlotte and I hung in the line. She slept for the first part of it if I remember correctly. Then when she got up, I got her dressed in her Belle outfit. The first picture here is one of my favorite. Bow on, map in hand, and pacifier in her mouth. It looks like she really can read it. Ha. Grace was less than enthusiastic at this point but Charlotte was clearly loving it! I'm pretty sure when we had the Disney photographers take a picture, we didn't have Grace in it because she didn't want to be. Ha.
Later in the evening we had reservations for a Princess dinner in Epcot's Akershus Restaurant. I really could have done without this dinner and Grace had a major meltdown because she didn't want to wear her Cinderella dress. Now... I would not have tried to force the issue except that Amy bought the dresses for the girls and I really wanted to be able to show her a picture. Well, let me tell you... I gave up and said, "Forget it," as Grace screamed in the bathroom and wouldn't put it on. About ten minutes later, Paul took her to the bathroom and, "Voila" the dress was on with no tears. What the ? Really, our girls could have cared less about the princesses at this point but we were still able to eat with them entertained. There aren't any good pictures of Grace and Cinderella by the way...
We stayed in Epcot and went on a few more rides that night, and then we saw the Illuminations presentation when it was dark. We got Grace a hot chocolate, a few coffees and enjoyed the evening. Charlotte fell asleep in the stroller. What a dream child!
The first video is from Journey Into Imagination with Figment and the second is from The TGra Fiesta Tour with the Three Cabelleros.




No comments:
Post a Comment