Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Freaking Out!

Ok... so last night Grace and I went to a playdate at Jill's house and I came home and realized that we are not ready for a new baby in the house at all. I mean... what do I need? Do I even have diapers... some I think... her clothes are in bins... I need to wash them and put them somewhere. She doesn't have a dresser so where do I put them? Ahhhhhhh! I looked for cute yellow bedding and I can't find what I am looking for anywhere. HELP!!!!! Ok... Still have 4 weeks and 4 days so I guess I will get it all done. Seriously... I can't even remember what we used at the beginning. I better pull my life together... quickly.

1 comment:

Kathleen Bolt said...

remember when I sent you and KDW that message freaking out before Dylan was born? it'll all work out! All baby Charlotte needs is milk, diapers, and some loving from you two! It'll all come together perfectly, can't wait for BGA to get here!!!!!!!