Sunday, October 3, 2010

33 weeks

We had our ultrasound this past week and everything looks great!!!!!!! The baby is supposedly around 5 pounds 9 ounces which is very big considering I still have 7 weeks to go, but she is healthy and I no longer have Placenta Previa so YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The baby's head is down and she is where she is supposed to be. I swear though I am feeling her way more than I felt Grace. I am getting very anxious to meet this little peanut and I am really looking forward to the Holiday season with her. I have a feeling Grace is going to love her too! I was feeling very large this week and I have definitely gained more weight this pregnancy so I thought I would post where I was at this point last time. This picture is at 34 weeks last time. Technically the picture I posted for 33 weeks this time is 33 weeks and 2 days. Either way, I'm very large in both!!! Sorry it has been so long since I updated my blog! Again... Not very good at it!!!

1 comment:

Kathleen Bolt said...

yea!! getting closer!!