Monday, October 18, 2010

35 Weeks-Halloween Party



Here is a picture from the first Halloween party we went to this past weekend. Paul and I weren't really motivated to come up with a good costume and we didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I was a spider and he was a web. It wasn't until we showed up at the party that one of my friends said, "So, are you supposed to be charlotte's web?" You should've seen my face. He didn't even know we were going to name the baby Charlotte. How crazy is that? Now our costume totally has a purpose and isn't totally random. The party was fun and I can't wait to meet this little angel. She is definitely making herself known already. No doctor's appointment this week but we go back next week! Less than 5 weeks to go!

I also added a closeup of my costume. This is my friend, Cindy, the one I used to teach with at Humphrey. She is Cinderella. I love her costume!

No comments: