


36 Weeks and counting down!!! I got to visit with most of the K's this weekend and it was really fun! This probably will be the last time I'll see them until the new baby is born but when we have her, visitors are welcome any time!!! I am very excited to meet the new little baby and Paul is very anxious too. He told me he is ready to meet her. The clothes are washed, including her coming home outfit! I can't wait for this little peanut to meet all of her friends. Sam, Dylan, Lily, and any other baby that may come around :) Lily was absolutely adorable on Saturday night and this is a picture of the K's with Lily in her Halloween costume. What a precious face!!!! Next week is Halloween so prepare yourself for pics of Grace. :)
2 comments:
ewww, I look huge in our K pic. KKA, you look adorable as always!
Yay, so close now! KLN, that's coconuts
Post a Comment