Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good morning Grace!

Good morning Grace! The last two days I have been able to feel you moving around inside. I really can't wait to meet you and I love you already. Your dad and I are wondering if you are going to have blond curly hair like him or brown straight hair like your mom. We are halfway there. Almost 21 weeks and I am obsessed with trying to feel move all the time. I can just sit around waiting all day. Yesterday was a crazy day at work with the highschoolers and I think that's why you were moving so much. You knew I needed some inspiration to keep going. This week, you are the size of a banana. I wonder what you will be tomorrow. All I know is that I hope you are a happy healthy baby. Oh and by the way...when you are in high school...avoid the drama. Some girls are not worth your time. Study hard and listen to your teachers. Have a good day today grace.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: