Thanks for the gift Wiemers. I love it and Paul said, "It's awesome." So today I totally had a crazy day. I hit my curling iron into my wedding rings which fell down the sink. I almost hyperventillated but I calmed myself and manuevered them up the drain and back out. Whew...i guess I still have a husband. So I decided I should start journaling in this blog because Katie really likes it and maybe I need to be more into it. SOOOOOO....I should tell you that I definitely can feel the baby moving around inside me and it is wierd. It doesn't feel cool yet, it feels like something is wrong but I know it's normal. She is going to be a dancer or a gymnast, I can tell. Alrighty have a good night. Time to relax. See you maybe tomorrow...maybe when I think something else is cool enough to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment