Wednesday, December 17, 2008

21 weeks-My little carrot


Grace,


Today you are the length of a carrot. My advice for you today. When you are 16, realize you have so much more of your life ahead of you. Being pregnant is so wonderful when you have a husband who loves you. It is not fun to be pregnant and be in high school at the same time. You are definitely moving a lot more today. It seems like you are doing flips or having fun swimming. I wonder what you will look like. I can't wait for you to meet your friend Samantha. She is so cute and fun and you will love her. I also can't wait for you to meet your cousins Michael and Jackson. That's right Michael...Jackson...hehe. It's almost Christmas and you are the best gift anyone could ask for. 21 weeks. We are moving right along. Sleep tight...


Love,

Mommy

No comments: