Over Julianne's first month of life, she was very busy. She has gone to the movies, the zoo, and Wisconsin Dells already. I think the fact that the other two have been cooped up all winter and we needed to get them out was motivation for taking on these feats. The movie was easy. Julianne slept and then I fed her while the girls watched the movie and ate "pah-corn." I know you aren't supposed to use your phone but I took this during previews. The movie was The Croods. Not a Disney film but it was cute. Grace asked me with about ten minutes left if we could go home. I attribute that to the fact that it was a late movie because she told me later she loved it.
Paul and I decided to take the girls to the Dells for a night because he took a week off between an old job and a new job. New job is going well by the way. We stayed at a small hotel with a small indoor water park. Nothing like Kalahari or the Wilderness for people who go to the Dells. The water was up to my calf and there were only two slides. Not to say I still didn't have anxiety. Charlotte fell about 10 times because she wouldn't listen and walk but she only left with minor bruises. They both loved it and didn't want to leave. We also went to dinner at Great Wolf Lodge where they had a wolf character come to greet the kids. Grace wanted to watch but did not want her picture taken with the wolf. Rewind to Disney World! Charlotte on the other hand wanted a million turns. We also got icecream and they played in the arcade. It ended up being a great time. The drive was not bad however because of the weather and food/potty stops it took us a little longer to get there than it did to get home.




No comments:
Post a Comment