Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Busy Month Cont.- The Zoo

Another part of Paul's week off was a trip to the zoo with his mom.  The girls got to ride on the carousel at the zoo for the first time and also got to go to the Dolphin show which is Grace's favorite.  I happen to love the Dolphin show too.  We always bring our lunch and eat during the show or while we are waiting.  Charlotte is very intensely staring at the show while eating her apple and Grace is having a ball.  It makes me so happy to see her having this much fun which is why we keep going to the show.  This was baby Julianne's first trip to the zoo and she wasn't as cooperative as the girls.  I tried to feed her during the dolphin show which was slightly awkward but then when we were walking around I had to hold her most of the time.  I brought the bjorn to the zoo but left it in the car.  Next time, I will definitely have her in it.  I've learned in the last few days that she loves it and she usually falls asleep in it.  Oh well, you live and you learn.  At the end of the trip Paul's mom wanted to buy the girls something from the store.  Grace picked out a small elephant and Charlotte picked out a small dolphin.  I made it a point to let both girls know that the dolphin show, carousel ride, and gifts are not regular occurrences but it was fun for that day.












No comments: