Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grace's Pre-School Orientation

We went to Grace's preschool orientation today.  She was so nervous once we were in the classroom.  She made us go everywhere with her.  She had a seat with a name card on it and Paul literally had to pick her up and sit her in the chair because she was clinging to us.  We were the first to get to the classroom so at least she had a few extra minutes to get warmed up before other kids showed up.  She loved the idea that she gets to hang her backpack up and that she has a spot for her supplies that we brought.  Once we left though, she wanted to know where all of her stuff was because her backpack was "empty."  Tomorrow is the full time which will be from 7:30 to 11:00 so I hope she does well.  She started shaking a little bit when she had to go potty.  I'm really hoping she asks her teacher and doesn't just get scared and have an accident.  Wish us luck.  Here are some pictures from today.  While we were listening to a presentation by the teacher, Sister Maria, the kids were coloring and playing with blocks.  Grace made a picture that was titled, "First Day of School," and had a school house on it.  When we got back to the Augle's, I hung it up so it wouldn't get ruined.  Then I had to leave to go back to work.  Grace ran to the fridge, grabbed the picture, and said, "Mom, can you take this to your school and hang it up?  I made it for you?"  I almost started crying it was so sweet.  I love that little girl!











1 comment:

Kara said...

OMG stop it! She is too big and TOO CUTE!!!!