Well, today is my first day back at work. I have mixed feelings about this. I'm going to be interviewing for a new job by the end of the week so I am more stressed than anything. 7 weeks as of yesterday and I am feeling nauseous every day and very very tired. Hopefully this doesn't cause too many problems.
Grace would not put on socks this morning (in all fairness, she hasn't worn them all summer) and she wouldn't buckle herself in the truck (yes, she knows how to do this well). I suppose it's because she's tired. Yes kiddo, you are back to waking up at 5:45 a.m.
Grace starts preschool this week and we have parent night tonight. Time to get on the ball people. This is it... I'm nervous about this too. Her orientation with Sister Maria is Wednesday and Paul and I are both going to take her. Paul is taking the day off but considering it's my first day, I'm going to work and then going to the orientation and then back to work. Ahhhhh.
Charlotte was easier this morning. She came running in to see me when Paul got her out of bed so I am expecting a happy response when I return home from work today.
A few things that she has mastered this summer besides what I've already written:
Charlotte now has a very active imagination. When I ask her to get something, instead of actually getting whatever it is, she scoops her hands at the carpet and hands me "pretend" whatever. She and Grace have both been pretending to bring us Brandy, the dog.
Char-Char has also found a way to combat her sister. She tries to fold her arms together, and then points and says, "Stop" to whomever she is getting mad at the moment. When I laugh at this she does it more and tells me to stop over and over. Hilarious.
Grace on the other hand has found a way to combat Charlotte right back. She simply just stares at her. I mean this can go on for a few minutes and Grace doesn't falter even when Charlotte starts taking swings at her. Obviously this is the point where I intervene and tell them both to stop.
Well... wish me luck. One more week and I will start posting belly pics before mine gets out of control. I have a feeling I'm not going to be small this pregnancy. Oh, and I'm guessing this is a girl based on my aversion to meat products and only being able to eat small meals at a time without getting sick. Plus my face is really oily. I'm pretty sure this is how I was with Grace. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment