
From there, we went to watch Mickey's PhilharMagic; a 3D show featuring Donald Duck. Charlotte was on Paul's lap and Grace was on mine so they could see better. Immediately upon the show starting (of course we were in the middle of the row with people all around us) Grace said she had to go potty.
I said to hang on for a minute while I though of what to do, and IMMEDIATELY SHE STARTED PEEING ON ME. In order not to make a huge scene, I told her it was no big deal and that I would change her when we left. I proceeded to use wet wipes to try to contain the mess. After the show, I changed Grace into her original outfit, then changed a poopy diaper of Charlottes, tried to clean my pants, and had to walk around the park for about an hour looking like I was the one who had an accident. Oh well, I didn't let it slow us down. On to Adventureland!
In Adventureland, we rode the Magic Carpets of Aladdin and The Jungle Cruise. Charlotte took a nap in the stroller for a little bit while Grace and I rode the ride. In Tomorrowland, there is a stage set up and a DJ playing music. Chip and Dale and Stitch were outside dancing so we stopped to do that too. We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride which Paul called "the most overrated ride in the park," met Buzz Lightyear and saw the afternoon, "Celebrate a Dream Come True" parade. The kids loved it and were so exhausted at the end that they fell asleep in the stroller while we waiting for our bus back to the hotel.
We went back to our hotel, showered quickly and headed back to the Magic Kingdom where we took the Monorail to the Grand FLoridian restaurant for our Dinner with Cinderella! Stay tuned for more...




No comments:
Post a Comment