Monday, August 8, 2011

Charlotte is 9 months

Charlotte is nine months old today and we had a doctor's appointment. It was frustrating to say the least. The appointment was at 5:30 and we of course got there early and didn't see the doctor until 6:15. Ugh. My only question for the doctor was the spot on Charlotte's arm to which she said we should see a dermatologist. Ugh. Then she asked if Charlotte was pulling herself up and walking along furniture to which we answered no and that she was still trying to crawl. The doctor seemed utterly disappointed in that answer. Then she said something about talking and I said that she had already said "Mama" and "Dada" to which she asked if she was specifically saying it to us. I was so confused to what she meant but clearly she means does she look at Paul and say, "dada" and me and says, "Mama." Whatever... I am counting them as words she says. Anyways... I guess we need to work on the walking. I'm pretty sure Charlotte is happy and healthy so again, Whatever. So I guess I will be looking for a dermatologist in the area.

On another note, Charlotte is 27 1/4 inches and 17 pounds 13 oz. I think she is between the 25-50th percentile but I could be wrong.

No comments: