A recent new thing Grace is doing is babbling when she doesn't know the answer to something which I find really interesting. She started doing it last week when Charlotte started talking and babbling more but then it carried into when she doesn't want to tell me something or if she doesn't know an answer. For example, tonight I was going over the letters and when I showed her A, she said, "A." When I said a letter she didn't know, she babbled. Another time she has done this is when she had a potty accident. I will say, "Grace, why did you have an accident?" to which she obviously wouldn't know why so she would make something up in babble talk or her own language. It boggles my mind that she is doing this.
One of my favorite phrases of hers right now is, "Come on, fowow me," when she wants to show someone something.
Another is when I asked her if she wanted to go to Mia's party last weekend she said, "Papa Dave too?" to which I answered, "Do you want Papa Dave to come to the party?" and she replied, "Papa Dave, bring the puppy." She would remember him because of the dog that everyone else is annoyed by. Hahaha
She also finds it necessary to tell me that her poop is either big poop or little poop. Not sure why. Paul?
No comments:
Post a Comment