Where'd you get your shirt, love it!!I am still leaning towards boy on this one!
I'm sticking with another girl!!!!
I love your hair! And your belly! And I think it's a girl!
It's safe to say you're having a girl...I'm always wrong and Kara is usually right I'm pretty sure! ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL YOU GET TO SEE YOUR HEALTHY HAPPY LITTLE BABY!!!!!!!!!
Kath... i got my shirt at JCPennys believe it or not.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where'd you get your shirt, love it!!I am still leaning towards boy on this one!
I'm sticking with another girl!!!!
I love your hair! And your belly! And I think it's a girl!
It's safe to say you're having a girl...I'm always wrong and Kara is usually right I'm pretty sure! ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL YOU GET TO SEE YOUR HEALTHY HAPPY LITTLE BABY!!!!!!!!!
Kath... i got my shirt at JCPennys believe it or not.
Post a Comment