Here is the new 17 week picture. We are able to find out if this wonderful baby is a boy or girl on June 29th. We are extremely excited and will be happy if Grace has a little brother or a sister. I can still feel the baby and I've gained 2 1/2 pounds this month. Grace definitely knows where mommy's belly is and lifts my shirt to see it. She also gives my belly her duckie pacifier and gives the "baby" kisses. This week, she also started laying her head on my stomach when we are in the rocking chair. Maybe she can hear something I can't! I can't wait for Grace to meet the new little one!
2 comments:
oh, looks like you've popped a little bit this week, yea!!!
June 29th, only about two more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look great!!! Can't wait to find out the news!!!!
Post a Comment