Wow, has it really been 5 months since my last post? That's hilarious. I posted in February and posted about Charlotte's 3rd birthday, which was November. Ha. Well, let's see if I can sum up the last 8 months. Let's start with Julianne. I am completely and absolutely in love with this little pumpkin. She continues to make me smile. She is about 15 1/2 months old and she is talking up a storm. She says tons of words like, "mommy, daddy, Grandma, Papa, Charlotte, hi, bye, book, up, down, baba, puppy, ouch (one of my new favorites that she can verbalize when she is hurt), outside, all done, etc. She repeats a lot of what we tell her to and amazingly cannot really say Grace. Her 1st birthday came and went without her walking and I swear she was observing the other two girls the whole time she was sitting. She now can walk and runs as well. She is so smart already and she responds so well to so many different directions. She picks up her toys, she runs away when we chase her laughing, she plays by herself in the playroom. She keeps me on my toes. The other day she crawled all the way up the stairs and into Papa Dave's room and shut the door and started playing while I was pumping up the pool. That's what I get for listening to Grace when she said, "She's in the playroom." She went from loving bath time to hating bath time for about a month and hating the pool. Then one day we went to my neighbor's pool which is warmer than her baby pool and she loved it. Since then, she loves bath time, loves the pool and is perfectly happy all afternoon as long as I am holding her. I have been working on and off all summer and I am seriously dreading leaving this one when I go back next week.
She hates hats and bows and takes them off immediately. She loves carrying around my wristlet and keys and is really into her FisherPrice playhouse. She likes opening and closing the pretend mailbox. She loves dancing and singing whenever music is on. I couldn't tell you what percentile she is off the top of my head but when we stop going to the pediatrician, I will get a copy of the records for Julianne to have when she is older. :) In my defense, bringing them all to the doctor at once is just silly. I'll include a pic of our visit at the end. She goes to bed like a dream and has been sleeping well past 8 all summer long. Again, a dream. She hates getting dressed and tried to rip her clothes off. Not sure what that's about. She loves and eats all foods and when she is done she screams "All Done" and puts her food, if any is left, in the discard cup holder. I put her in her first time out last week for hitting Charlotte and she sat still and cried. When I rock Julianne for a nap in the afternoon all I have to say is, "Mommy or crib?" to which she pats my chest. I then say, "Ok well put your head down," and she falls asleep on me. TO DIE FOR!

2013- my princesses

Football Season
Cookie decorating with Papa Dave at Amy's


Bath time

Christmas Eve
Christmas Day!

New Year's Eve with Grace and Aunt Stephanie. She didn't make it until Midnight!

Yeah… we made it to 2014!!!

Sweetest picture ever!

Starting to stand but not interested in walking yet.

It never gets old. She has changed so much since this picture though.

Valentine's Day… as if you couldn't tell!

St. Paddy's Day!

Jammin' on the drums!
Meeting Elsa at Ava's Birthday Party!

Yeah, we made it until March. This was the day of Luke's birthday party! Next post, Julianne's 1st Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment