Monday, February 17, 2014

October 2013- Pumpkin Patch a Little Late

My life is documented in pictures.  Obviously I'm late in posting these but at least I took the pictures.  We went to the Tinley Park Pumpkin Patch and of course the kids had a blast.  We took a Hay Ride, went on the Cow train, played in the corn, watched the pig races and played on the jump games.  Julianne was along for the ride but clearly couldn't do much but look cute!



 I like this one a lot.  It's not often they will both smile and pose TOGETHER!







 Corn angels... gotta love getting all of the corn out of her clothes later.







 It was a bit sunny but proof that we were actually around pumpkins





 Check out the height.  Future gymnast???

 I love this picture for so many reasons.  The pure joy on her face is contagious!

This part was hilarious.  Grace was so afraid of feeding the animals.  She would move to where only one animal was at but she would be so slow sticking the food in that all of the other animals (goats) would come running and she would freak out.  It was ridiculous.

No comments: