Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trying to Crawl

Charlotte is officially trying to crawl. She pulls herself forward, pulls her legs up and puts her head sideways on the ground for leverage. I can't wait. I lowered her crib all the way today because she is getting stronger and making me nervous.

Grace is currently in her big girl bed but fighting bedtime so I put the pack n play in her room and asked her if she would rather sleep in the baby crib or her bed. So far it works to get her laying down and closing her eyes in her bed. Let's hope it keeps working.

I'm already thinking of themes for Charlotte's first birthday party. I'm thinking a "Chunky monkey" party because that's what we call her. Some people think it's mean... I think it's adorable!

2 comments:

Kathleen Bolt said...

do it!!

Kara said...

"Char Car, the Chunky Monkey" sounds like an awesome party :)