Ok ladies, I have set up a blog on blogspot so that I can post pregnancy pictures each week and you can all spend more time at work emailing me. HEHE. Anyways, since Matt and Courtney and Amy and Matt had boys, I am convinced this baby is a girl even more than I was convinced before. We are going to find out and I am 15 weeks today. I go to the doctor on the 18th and then we get our prescription for the ultra sound then. Yeah, ok see ya all later
2 comments:
Yay!!! You are going to find out!!!!!!!!!
Ok so Kristy said she checks this everyday so I thought I would take the time to write in this. I am 15 weeks and a day so I'm getting very excited. November 18th is the next doctor's appointment and I can't wait because then we get our prescription for our ultrasound and I am most excited for that. Then I think I will start registering. Ok, if I can figure out how, I am going to upload the belly pics.
Post a Comment